The Helio.Money protocol, powered by the BNB chain, introduces an innovative architecture to stablecoin minting. Helio’s stablecoin is called HAY, and it is over-collateralized with BNB tokens. To obtain HAY, the user will need to provide BNB collateral and borrow HAY against it. After that, HAY can be staked for long-term yield and transferred to other protocols to generate additional yield. HAY is over-collateralized, making its peg highly secure and comparable to the MakerDAO DAI token.
HAY will create a new DeFi and stablecoin infrastructure on the BNB ecosystem.
- Open-sourced, Permissionless & Decentralized
- Proof-of-Staked Authority (PoSA) Consensus
- Established & Diverse Ecosystem
- Low transaction fees
- Multi-chain Scaling
- For Developers & Node Operators
- BNB Chain Application Sidechain (BAS)
- EVM-Compatible Blockchain