Ever since DODO began its multi-chain strategy last year, we have launched incentivized liquidity mining campaigns on liquidity pools across a variety of different blockchains. Due to recent market conditions, we have seen trading volumes on certain pairs decrease significantly, which makes the trading fee earned from these pairs no longer enough to cover the incentives.
Due to these market conditions, we have decided to end the incentives for some trading pairs on three chains to protect the interests of our token holders. The trading pairs that will no longer be incentivized are listed below, together with the block number and approximate timestamp when the incentives are expected to end:
- On Moonriver, DODO-USDC, 0.001 WMOVR per block, ending block 2150000, Tue Jul 05 2022 07:27pm ET
- On Moonriver, WMOVR-USDC, 0.25 DODO per bloc, ending block 2150000, Tue Jul 05 2022 07:27:27pm ET
- On Moonriver, ETH-WMOVR, 0.25 DODO per bloc, ending block 2150000, Tue Jul 05 2022 07:27:27pm ET
- On BNB, DODO-WBNB, 0.15 DODO per bloc, ending block 19303000, Tue Jul 05 2022 11:43pm ET
- On Arbitrum, DODO-USDC, 0.15 DODO per bloc, ending block 15100000, Sat Jul 09 2022 12:37pm ET
- On Arbitrum, WBTC-USDC, 0.2 DODO per bloc, ending block 15091844, Fri Jul 08 2022 00:22am ET
For a detailed analysis of trading fees vs incentives given, please see this table.
We sincerely appreciate the users who continue to provide liquidity to our liquidity pools. We hope you enjoy the other mining campaigns on DODO!
Liquidity Mining Incentives End for Several DODO Liquidity Pools was originally published in DODO on Medium.