To Buy Legends of Mitra, a multi-chain strategy defense game:
1. Hold OXB before 7th January 2022, 0001 UTC. Smart-Staking to be auto-enrolled
2. head over to the BSC pool page to buy on the 9th January 2022, 1630UTC onwards.
For full details, read on:
Legends of Mitra (LOM) is a play-to-earn NFT inspired defense strategy game. The game comes with a rich storyline, epic NFT heroes and a solid user experience. Offering players and investors an entertaining experience with a great investment opportunity. The game is being developed for Klaytn, Cronos, Algorand, Wax, and Binance chain.
Compared with other blockchain games, the Team’s goal is to make LOM game user-friendly and simple to play since blockchain has not attained critical mass yet. Although being the latest buzzword, blockchain is still in the infancy stage and difficult concept to comprehend for newcomers, hence the team aims to make a straightforward platform so that everyone from kids to the elderly can enjoy. The idea is that a user can play the game and earn MITA and NFTs without needing to know the details of blockchain functionality.
The Creator of LOM, Gem Studios, as one of Africa’s first blockchain gaming studio is positioned to drive blockchain adoption and economic growth in Africa by bringing blockchain gaming to the huge untapped mobile gamers in Africa. LOM will be Mobile-centric and endeavors to be optimized to play on Android and IOS on launch.
By design, players will be able to Play to Earn by:
- Fighting and winning PVE battles.
- Competing in PVP battles.
- Joining Clans and winning Clan Wars.
- Being top 10 on daily leaderboards.
- Collecting, selling heroes & resources on the marketplace.
- Staking MITA tokens for rewards.
For more info on the gameplay, view the whitepaper here.
$MITA will be a cross-chain asset, available on Klaytn, Cronos, Algorand and BSC.
Total $MITA Supply: 200,000,000
- Play to Earn Rewards: 25%, to be released in Q2, 2022
- Ecosystem: 2.5%, to be released in Q4, 2022
- Marketing and Partnerships: 5%, to be released in Q2, 2022
- Strategic: 12.5%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 5 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Seed: 12.5%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 3 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Private: 10%, 10% to be released during Token Generation, followed by monthly linear release over 12 months.
- Public: 2.5%, 20% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 20% each subsequent months.
- Advisors: 2.5%, 5% to be released during Token Generation, followed by 5 months Cliff and monthly linear release over 7 months.
- Staking and Liquidity: 12.5%
- Team Members: 15%, 12 months Cliff followed by monthly linear release over 36 months.
IDO price: $0.06
Listing price: $0.07
Listing on the 10th January 2022, at approximately 1600 UTC.
Tier-1 and 2 Qualifying Deadline: Hold OXB by 7th January, 0001UTC
Tier-1 Contribution: 9th January 2022
Tier-2 and 3 Contribution: 10th January 2022
Tier-3 Gleam Link: TBA
Contribution opens here:https://www.oxbull.tech/#/presale
IMPORTANT NOTES: Qualification of Tier-1 and 2 will require ENROLLING SMART STAKING. In the event where an Investor who has not enrolled in Smart Staking but has the required number of holdings SHALL NOT be eligible for the aforementioned tiers.
Smart Staked holdings are required to be maintained adequately until project listing. Any dips below the required holding amount will DISQUALIFY the investor for the project being launched at the time even if the investor has already contributed. No IDO Tokens will be provided and No Refunds will be made.
Each qualified address will only be eligible for ONE transaction. Meaning if an address is qualified for tier 1, they will not be qualified for tier 2.
Our content is intended to be used as information and education purposes only. It is very essential to do your own research and analysis before doing any investment decision or otherwise. Do Your Own Research.
Information is accurate at time of writing and can be subject to change.
Oxbull.Tech shall not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damages and/or expenses and/or any losses you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information.
Any further arrangements between you and any third parties contacted via the Website/Affiliated links are at your sole risk.