Have you considered investing in crypto but have been sceptical about its security?
The cryptocurrency sector has been advancing day by day. This advancement has led to the formation of several cryptocurrency exchanges, which all offer varying assets.
One of the most important offerings on any of these platforms is security. So today, we’ve compiled the top 4 safest cryptocurrency trading platforms.
A well-known cryptocurrency trading platform, Binance is what users mostly come to for trading cryptocurrencies. A crypto wallet is provided to traders to store their electronic funds.
Binance also has Binance Coin(BNB), its blockchain-based token.
- Its signup process is straightforward
- The transaction fees for any significant exchange are the lowest
- The deposits are free
Cash App allows you to securely buy, sell and store bitcoin from your cell phone. It doesn’t charge fees to send or receive money, monthly payments, and other inactivity or foreign exchange fees.
Cash Card is also handy, which allows users to withdraw money in their cash app account.
- The interface is very user-friendly and easy to use
- It withdraws to wallets
- It also supports the Bitcoin Lightening Network
Kraken crypto exchange is the first bitcoin exchange to be listed on Bloomberg Terminal, and Its value as of 2022 is USD 10.8 billion.
Kraken accepts users from all around the world and is a very trustworthy exchange. It also supports several different funding options.
- Its exchange is highly liquid
- The fees on Kraken Pro are relatively low
- It supports a wide variety of cryptocurrencies
Gemini is one of the most trusted cryptocurrency trading platforms. The famous Winklevoss twins founded it.
One of its major perks is that its deposits are lightning fast in the US.
- It’s available to users in all 50 states of the US
- The security framework is quite strong
- It ensures that funds are held in a hot wallet
It is becoming more critical than ever to ensure your assets’ safety and that the exchanges you trust use high-grade security measures.
Binance, Kraken, Gemini, and CashApp are some of the safest cryptocurrency exchanges you can trust. So don’t wait and start investing!