For more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• Bill Gates Warns Elon Musk Could Make Twitter ‘Worse’ — as Binance Invests $500M in Takeover
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates, who has been doing a slew of media interviews for a new book, has given his two cents on Elon Musk’s takeover.
• Former BitMEX CEO Arthur Hayes Tries to Avoid Jail Time and Asks Judge for Leniency
His legal team has submitted documents including a letter for his mother that requests leniency — months after he pleaded guilty to violating the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Gucci to Accept Bitcoin, Dogecoin and Shiba Inu at All U.S. Stores By End of the Summer
According to Vogue Business, customers who want to transact using crypto will be emailed a QR code — enabling them to complete a transfer from their wallet.
• Major Speakers Unveiled as CoinMarketCap Hosts Crypto Conference in the Metaverse
The Capital 2022 is going to take place virtually on May 26 and 27, and will delve into Web3’s most successful use cases for blockchain adoption.
• Jump Crypto Defends Itself After Taking Legal Action Against Pensioner Who Owns Wormhole.com
The company says it “tried everything possible to get this resolved amicably” — but is going through the courts after a 79-year-old reneged on two binding agreements.
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos. If you want something more than just hype and to actually learn about crypto, make sure to hit the subscribe button right now and turn on notifications to not miss out on new videos!
🔵 Coin Market Cap is the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for cryptoassets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. Its mission is to make crypto accessible all around the world through data and content.
🤝 Join CoinMarketCap!
Follow CoinMarketCap on social!