For more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• Historical Data Suggests Where Bitcoin’s Price Could Head in May
Since 2013, Bitcoin has ended up in positive territory five times in May — while suffering losses in the remaining four.
• SEC Crypto Crime Unit to Double in Size… and Given New Name
SEC chairman Gary Gensler says the move is in response to the growing number of investors gaining exposure to crypto.
• Meta Told to Stop Using Its Logo Because It’s Too Similar to Dfinity’s — Legal Action Begins
Lawyers representing Dfinity, which is responsible for developing the Internet Computer blockchain, fear that the similar logos will end up confusing customers.
• ‘Provably False’: Crypto Execs Challenge Politicians’ Claims about Bitcoin Mining
The letter rejects claims that a single Bitcoin transaction could power the average U.S. household for a month — and insists it uses as much energy as a tweet or a Google search.
• Crypto.com in Crisis Mode as Card Rewards Reduction Sparks Backlash
The embattled company had said the controversial changes were being introduced to “ensure long-term sustainability.”
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos. If you want something more than just hype and to actually learn about crypto, make sure to hit the subscribe button right now and turn on notifications to not miss out on new videos!
🔵 Coin Market Cap is the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for cryptoassets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. Its mission is to make crypto accessible all around the world through data and content.
🤝 Join CoinMarketCap!
Follow CoinMarketCap on social!