For more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• BREAKING: Kim Kardashian Pays $1.26M Fine for Promoting Ethereum Max After SEC Brings Charges
As part of the settlement, she will not be allowed to promote any cryptocurrencies on her social platforms for three years.
• If 2018 Repeats Itself, Final Three Months of 2022 Could Be Brutal for Bitcoin
Four years ago, Bitcoin traded steadily for months after a brutal pullback from $20,000. But in the blink of an eye, it then collapsed by another 50%.
• Alex Mashinsky Withdrew $10M from Celsius — Weeks Before Accounts Frozen, FT Claims
Under American laws, payments by a company in the 90 days ahead of a bankruptcy can be “clawed back” to benefit creditors, the FT reports.
• Objections Raised as Celsius Network Tries to Open Withdrawals for Some Customers
The bankrupt company is accused of attempting to “impulsively” distribute funds to one group of creditors — before there’s a full understanding of how much crypto Celsius holds.
• ‘Stop Drinking the Elites’ Kool-Aid’: Bukele Slams Critics and Defends El Salvador’s Bitcoin Law
In an article for Bitcoin Magazine, he rejected criticisms that elevating BTC to the same status as the U.S. dollar was a “dumb move” or a “gamble.”
• ‘Major Outage’ at Coinbase Affects Deposits and Withdrawals from U.S. Bank Accounts for Hours
Such outages are often a source of exasperation for customers — especially when it coincides with bouts of volatility in the markets.
• Solana Goes Down Again — One Month After Co-Founder Admitted Outages Are Blockchain’s Curse
The blockchain is back online after a restart, but it’s yet another blow to the credibility of a network that has been described as an “Ethereum killer.”
• Why Crypto and Web3 Could Decide Votes in Next Month’s Midterm Elections
A new report suggests that, in key swing states, more voters hold digital assets than a union membership.
• Crypto.com Had a Subdued Presence at F1’s Singapore Grand Prix. Something to Worry About?
The exchange’s logo was everywhere during the race in Miami — but in Singapore, Crypto.com wasn’t allowed to advertise around the track, or launch campaigns surrounding the venue.
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos. If you want something more than just hype and to actually learn about crypto, make sure to hit the subscribe button right now and turn on notifications to not miss out on new videos!
🔵 Coin Market Cap is the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for cryptoassets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. Its mission is to make crypto accessible all around the world through data and content.
🤝 Join CoinMarketCap!
Follow CoinMarketCap on social!