For more information about crypto and today’s stories, just Ask Alex: https://CoinMarketCap.com/Alexandria/
🔵 CoinMarketCap Daily:
• LUNA Hits All-Time High of $106 as Excitement over Bitcoin Investment Builds
At the time of writing, the Luna Foundation Guard has purchased $1.3 billion worth of BTC — and the nonprofit intends to increase this to $3 billion in the short term.
• Will Smith Token and NFTs Launch After Chris Rock Slap — Here’s Why You Shouldn’t Buy Them
One of the NFTs shows Chris Rock wincing in the immediate aftermath of Will Smith’s slap, along with the word “NGMI” — Crypto Twitter slang for “not gonna make it.”
• Collector Loses $391,000 as Bored Ape NFT Accidentally Sells for Just $115 — How Did It Happen?
And that’s not all. Records also show that a Mutant Ape belonging to cchan.eth was sold for 25 DAI at the same time — $25 — well below the current floor price of $76,000.
• Why Instagram Could Easily Overtake OpenSea and Become the World’s Biggest NFT Marketplace
If just 2% of Instagram’s users start owning NFTs, that would create a user base of 44 million — “significantly higher” than OpenSea’s 1.4 million.
• Greenpeace Campaign Calls for Bitcoin to Ditch Proof-of-Work Blockchain to Save the Climate
The campaign says: “Switching to a low-energy protocol has proven effective and uses a fraction of the energy. Ethereum is changing its code. Many others use less energy. Why isn’t Bitcoin?”
🔔 From crypto news, to market moves, and to educational how to videos. If you want something more than just hype and to actually learn about crypto, make sure to hit the subscribe button right now and turn on notifications to not miss out on new videos!
🔵 Coin Market Cap is the world’s most-referenced price-tracking website for cryptoassets in the rapidly growing cryptocurrency space. Its mission is to make crypto accessible all around the world through data and content.
🤝 Join CoinMarketCap!
Follow CoinMarketCap on social!