Brendo doesn’t have many good ideas, but every now and then he surprises us all. I hope you enjoy the intro.
He appears on podcasts more often than Nic Carter shills a shitcoin, but since Brendo was eating his steak (not a euphemism) it seemed only fair that we have @dazbea1 back on to tell us where we’re going wrong in life.
Strangely though, for a Queenslander, the more you dig with Daz the more interesting he becomes…and it turns out…Brendo can sing, so it really just begs the question, what exactly do I offer the plebs. You judge. I know you will, and I love you for it bitcoiner.
– Growing weed or Bitcoin mining. Which will be the most illegal
– My Bitcoin back story
– Watching our heroes fall, and the maxi pile-on
– Bitcoin education and the ladder to self-sovereignty
– DINO (Decentralised in Name Only)
– Normies will resonate with different voices
– Clothes pegs, wicker chairs and fat fingers
– The Brisket system…the rainy-day fiat
– Yield in Bitcoin
– Value for Value
– Mining at home
– Apologies for the sound at my end. All my fault.
Atlas Shrugged – https://amzn.to/3NEUEGf
Tweet of the Week
Brisket’s Doxx Jar
Hats 5900 Sats
Brendo 8300 Sats
Daz 300 Sats – paid!